**Due to limited seating on our patio and in our tasting room, please CLICK HERE OR scroll to the bottom of the page To reserve your table.**
In consideration of the CDC recommendation to limit close contact in public spaces, we will be socially distanced for the safety of our guests and staff. Please read the guidelines that will be enforced below.
- Face masks MUST be worn when walking between guests that are not part of your group.
- All drinks and Tasting Flights will be served in disposable cups to ensure cleanliness.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and/or ask guests to leave that are not following guidelines.
- State laws prohibit outside alcoholic beverages on the property. But you may bring outside food to enjoy alongside our wine!
- Children and well-behaved dogs are always welcome!
A few additional notes:
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you not visit us – even just to pick up wine.
- We are always happy to take your wine orders via the phone at (785) 542-1764 or email at email@example.com and package them for curbside pick up here at the vineyard to limit exposure.
Wine by the glass, Tasting Flights, and wine by the bottle can be ordered from your table and brought to you by our staff. We are happy to re-cork your unfinished bottles for transport.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
Please be sure to check your “SPAM” folder for your reservation confirmation email and mark the email as “NOT SPAM” so any future reservation confirmations will go directly to your inbox.