1-6 guests: $5 per person
Groups pick a flight of 8 wines from our current list for their group to taste. We request that the group tries the same wines. Reservations not required.
Group Tastings for 7-16 Guests
We require reservations for groups of 7 or more so we can prepare staffing and seating for you. Seated group tastings for up to 16 guests are available during our regular tasting room hours in the main tasting room. Seated group tastings are $7 per person plus tax and gratuity. They include your choice of 8 wines, table linens, stemware, staffing, table rounds, a table for food, and 2 hours of reserved space. You are welcome to bring in your own food. To book, please email email@example.com.
Group tastings for 16+ Guests
For groups of 16 or more, we recommend a private event. Our tasting room space and staffing are limited. Private events offer more space and personalized attention for your group. On Saturdays, we limit all group tastings to a maximum of 16 guests. On Sundays and weekdays, we can accommodate groups of up to 24 people with a reservation. To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friendly, leashed dogs are always welcome inside or outside the winery. Our wine dogs live on the property and will come say hi.
- Well-behaved children are welcome. We encourage you to bring games and to have a responsible designated driver with your group.
- You may bring in your own food (picnics always encouraged) or purchase food from our small selection of cheese, sausage, and crackers.
- Feel free to bring yard games and have some fun!
- State laws prohibit outside alcoholic beverages on the property.