CLOSED February 16 & 17 due to road conditions and forecasted ice storm.
Our Winter Tasting Room Hours are:
Thursday – Sunday, Noon – 5 pm
Wednesday – Tastings available by appointment
Join us fireside and sip our award-winning wines this winter!
Tasting for groups of 6 or less: $5 per person
Guests are asked to pick a flight of 8 wines from our current list for their group to taste.
Group Tastings for 7+ guests
Reservations required. Seated group tastings for up to 16 guests (Saturdays) or 24 guests (weekdays/Sundays) are available during our regular tasting room hours in the main tasting room. Reserved tastings are $7 per person (plus tax and gratuity) and include your choice of 8 wines, table linens, stemware, staffing, table rounds, table for food, and 2 hours of reserved space. To book, please email email@example.com.
Looking for info on Private Events and Tastings for Groups of 16+?
Click here for information on private events and weddings.
- Friendly, leashed dogs are always welcome inside or outside the winery. Our wine dogs live on the property and will come say hi.
- Well-behaved children are welcome. We encourage you to bring games and to have a responsible designated driver with your group.
- You may bring in your own food (picnics always encouraged) or purchase food from our small selection of cheese, sausage, and crackers.
- Feel free to bring yard games and have some fun!
- State laws prohibit outside alcoholic beverages on the property.
BlueJacket Crossing Giftcards. The perfect gift for friends and family. Available for purchase in our Tasting Room or click to purchase on line: BJC Giftcards