Our heated tasting room is perfect for winter weekends!
Our hours from November 1 – April 1 are:
Thursday – Sunday, 12 pm – 5 pm
Wednesday – Tastings available by appointment
We serve a tasting of 8 wines (one ounce pours) for $5 plus tax per guest. Groups pick a flight of 8 wines from our current list. We request that the group tries the same wines.
Reservations required for 7+ guests
Reserved, seated group tastings for up to 16 guests are available during our regular tasting room hours in the main tasting room. Seated group tastings are $7 per person plus tax and gratuity. They include your choice of 8 wines, table linens, stemware, staffing, table rounds, a table for food, and 2 hours of reserved space. You are welcome to bring in your own food. To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groups of 7 or more will be seated at a table when space and staffing is available. The tasting fee for groups is $7/per person + gratuity.
- Friendly, leashed dogs are always welcome inside or outside the winery. Our wine dogs live on the property and will come say hi.
- Well-behaved children are welcome. We encourage you to bring games and to have a responsible designated driver with your group.
- You may bring in your own food (picnics always encouraged) or purchase food from our small selection of cheese, sausage, and crackers.
- Feel free to bring yard games and have some fun!
- State laws prohibit outside alcoholic beverages on the property.