Our heated tasting room is perfect for winter weekends!
Our hours from November 1 – April 1 are:
Thursday – Sunday, 12 pm – 5 pm
Wednesday – Tastings available by appointment
We serve a tasting of 8 wines (one ounce pours) for $5 per guest. Groups pick a flight of 8 wines from our current list. We request that the group tries the same wines.
Reservations required for 7+ guests
Reserved, seated group tastings for up to 16 guests are available during our regular tasting room hours in the main tasting room. Seated group tastings are $7 per person plus tax and gratuity. They include your choice of 8 wines, table linens, stemware, staffing, table rounds, a table for food, and 2 hours of reserved space. You are welcome to bring in your own food. To book, please email email@example.com.
For 16 or more guests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for available times and options. We encourage groups of over 16 to consider a private tasting. The tasting room at BlueJacket Crossing is available for private events when the tasting room is closed. We may be able to accommodate groups of up to 24 on weekdays and Sundays during open hours. Click here for information on private tastings and events.
- Groups of 7 or more will be seated at a table when space and staffing is available. The tasting fee for groups is $7/per person + gratuity.
- Friendly, leashed dogs are always welcome inside or outside the winery. Our wine dogs live on the property and will come say hi.
- Well-behaved children are welcome. We encourage you to bring games and to have a responsible designated driver with your group.
- You may bring in your own food (picnics always encouraged) or purchase food from our small selection of cheese, sausage, and crackers.
- Feel free to bring yard games and have some fun!
- State laws prohibit outside alcoholic beverages on the property.
BlueJacket Crossing Giftcards. The perfect gift for friends and family. Available for purchase in our Tasting Room or click to purchase on line: BJC Giftcards