In consideration of the CDC recommendation to limit close contact in public spaces, and with the safety of our valued guests and our staff in mind, beginning today (March 15, 2020) the BlueJacket Crossing tasting room will be open for sales only. As a thank you for your understanding, we are offering a 10% discount on wine purchased during this time period.
We know you might need help getting through a couple of weeks of social distancing. We will remain open during our regular hours (Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 12pm-5pm) for you to purchase unopened bottles of wine. We will be open only for purchase and pick up. The Tasting Room and Patio space will not be available until further notice.
A few additional notes:
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you not visit us – even just to pick up wine.
- All transactions must be paid by credit card – no cash.
- We are happy to take your wine orders via email and package them for pick up here at the vineyard to limit exposure.
According to the CDC the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus which is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet). The CDC website also advises businesses to promote tap and pay to limit the handling of cash.
As for all small businesses, this was a difficult decision for us, but the health and safety of our guests and staff was our main consideration at this point. We are grateful to you all … stay healthy and thank you for your support.
Our heated tasting room is perfect for winter weekends!
Our hours from November 1 – May 1 are:
Friday – Sunday, 12 pm – 5 pm
Wednesday & Thursday – Tastings available by appointment
We serve a tasting of 8 wines (one ounce pours) for $5 plus tax per guest. Groups pick a flight of 8 wines from our current list. We request that the group tries the same wines.
Reservations required for 7+ guests
Reserved, seated group tastings for up to 16 guests are available during our regular tasting room hours in the main tasting room. Seated group tastings are $7 per person plus tax and gratuity. They include your choice of 8 wines, table linens, stemware, staffing, table rounds, a table for food, and 2 hours of reserved space. You are welcome to bring in your own food. To book, please email email@example.com
- Groups of 7 or more will be seated at a table when space and staffing is available. The tasting fee for groups is $7/per person + gratuity.
- Friendly, leashed dogs are always welcome inside or outside the winery. Our wine dogs live on the property and will come say hi.
- Well-behaved children are welcome. We encourage you to bring games and to have a responsible designated driver with your group.
- You may bring in your own food (picnics always encouraged) or purchase food from our small selection of cheese, sausage, and crackers.
- Feel free to bring yard games and have some fun!
- State laws prohibit outside alcoholic beverages on the property.