Our tasting room and outdoor space are available for private events when the tasting room is closed. You are welcome to bring in food or hire the caterer of your choice. Maximum 75 guests.
Contact Melody at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about dates and make a reservation.
11-12 PM or after 6 PM. Includes a tasting of 5 wines & one full glass of wine, or a tasting of 8 wines. All guests receive a keepsake glass.
$12 per person + tax + gratuity
Perfect for a shower! The space is yours from 10 AM – 12 PM, plus time to set up, decorate, and clean up.
Pricing starts at $230 & includes $120 of wine/sangria
3 hours of event time between 5 – 9 PM, plus additional time for set up & clean up.
Pricing starts at $310 and includes $200 in wine/sangria
Room Fee with Cash Bar/Minimum Spend
Hourly room fee and a minimum spend/cash bar. Available for events of all types when the tasting room is closed.
$75/hour and minimum $65 in wine purchases
M-F, 11 AM-5 PM. Up to 40 guests.
$40/hour. Add yoga, Pinot’s Palette painting, or wine tasting for additional fee.
We can accommodate weddings for up to 75 guests when the tasting room is closed. We serve and support people of all identities and are happy to host same sex/LGBTQIA+ weddings. Pricing is based on the size and scale of your event. Click here for more information.
We will add applicable taxes and 18% gratuity to the total for all events.
- Experienced event coordinator to assist with planning, set-up, and day-of coordination
- Black table linens
- Water carafes
- Simple centerpieces
- Wine and/or sangria
- Seating & tables
- Table space for food
- Tasting room & outdoor space
- 12 table rounds, 4 six-foot tables, & 2 four-foot tables
- 96 black chairs & 30+ gray outdoor chairs
- Outdoor seating
- 4 spent wine barrels
- Table-top wooden trellis
- Black lanterns for candles
- Mason jars for vases
- Custom menus (not applicable to private wine tastings)
- Custom sangria
- AirBnb for up to 4 guests
- Floor-length white linens
Wine and Sangria Purchases
- We are happy to provide the wines of your choice at private events.
- A custom batch of sangria is available for $3 per serving.
- Non-alcoholic options are available if arranged with the event coordinator in advance.
- Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited. Exceptions may be made for beer if coordinated in advance. Restrictions apply.
You are welcome to bring in your own food or have a caterer of your choice provide food. We recommend Maceli’s, Merchant’s, and HyVee.
Set up/Clean up
Our staff will clean up the space, we just ask that you remove all items you bring in with you. We will also assist with set up.
White floor-length table linens, a full wine tasting, yoga, catering coordination, keepsake glasses, flatware/serving-ware rentals, etc., are available, just ask! We are happy to accommodate additional requests and offer reasonable prices on extra services.
Add additional space, an extra bathroom, and a night at the vineyard by booking our Airbnb! (Bookings are only made through Airbnb’s website.)
To book: We require a $50 deposit and a signed contract. We will invoice you for the remaining amount 2 days before the event and for additional alcohol purchases the day after the event.