The time has come to pick the grapes! Harvesting grapes is easy, and we provide simple instructions. No prior knowledge needed. Ages 8 and up are welcome.
We love our grape harvesting volunteers, and we couldn’t do this without you. Harvest is free for all guests and includes a complimentary lunch and sangria. We also offer volunteers 10% off wine purchases on the day of harvest, and will hold an exclusive bonfire release party when our first 2019 wine is ready to drink!
Our planned harvest dates are:
Saturday, August 24
Saturday, August 31
Saturday, September 7
Saturday, September 14
Saturday, September 21
Saturday, September 28
All dates are subject to change depending on weather and the readiness of the grapes. We will let you know by Wednesday if we need to change or delay harvest.
- Coffee & light snacks at 8 AM
- Picking starts by 8:30 AM
- We will pick until approximately noon
- After picking, we invite you to join us for a complimentary lunch & sangria
- Spend the afternoon watching (or helping) us crush the grapes, if you wish
SIGN UP HERE: